Crazy Beijing-er

I like it from the way a friend told me about his ex-gf from Beijing,China. Extremely wealthy and affluent family backgroud leads to materialistic children. I have no problem staying with them back in NZ but knowing that things didn't work out after all, I told him to relax as there are tons of fishes in the sea. He made his millions already I guess he doesn't have much to worry about financially. I just don't understand why one take so long to decide when it comes to a lifetime partner. I not saying you shouldn't be careful but this is a dog eat dog world. You take your sweet time and you are wasting others time and poof by the time you've decided it is probably long gone and made history. I'm very simple in choosing a lifetime partner as long as the basic requirements are met and I fall for it thats about it, my life has probably been handed over. Sometimes judging someone too early can make you miss a million dollar opportunity. Just like how my friend's ex missed it. Just because my friend doesn't show his wealth like Jho Low doesn't mean they are poor bastards. Wealth does make a difference to the realistic lady and too bad even if you crawl back now the million dollar package deal is no longer available for you, you Crazy Beijing-er.
*note: Crazy Beijing-er in this case refers to only this particular person in the above context.

0 comments:

Post a Comment