Thought of the day


I retweeted and at the same time use my friends statement here just because it means a lot to me. I was thinking some time back then whether am I in need of that someone. When I was younger I always think that it is simple loving someone and at the same time you expect them to love you as much however in this complicated world there are always wicked thoughts going on. Cheaters are common, after going through all those heart break moments I learned that what I want is actually just a simple relationship. Its just someone whom you can rely on and not just telling you bye-bye via a text. To sum it all up someone who can give you security and commit to the relationship. Without these basic elements it is mere fun flirting with disastrous ending. Promises are made to keep afterall.

People now are either too much a coward to make a promise OR too much a coward to take a promise... -Denise-

0 comments:

Post a Comment