Reassure

Once again it never leaves the topic. The tale of an ex was part of the conversation last night. Listening it made me feel like an Ass literally because I seriously haven't heard of such incidents when I was attached back then. I just can't be bothered, I know what she did was really her choice and no one could stop it. I also do not believe such thing as I can't stop him from getting close kinda bullshit. See like I said somethings are non negotiable in my life. Above are some examples and at the same time I recalled what Ms.Jai showed me in her tweet one day. It says: "Never fall for someone you have to crawl for, if they don't encourage you to fly, tell em' bye!" I wasn't sure at first but I guess it does make sense now. I ain't going to crawl no matter how Mr. Nice guy I am going to be. Let me get the business deal on my pipeline done then I shall think about it. After all I did want her back but she said "NO".

Happy Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment