Sex is Taboo



The topic that everyone knows and not many talks about them openly. Sex comes in so many form nowadays with social networking engines and more people engage in sex act online. Striptease via web cam which happens openly even in front of housemates are not something new. My personal view is that no doubt sex is pleasurable and yet good for health. It is also something that holds two body together. I'm very sure good active sex life brings a couple closer. However I don't encourage non-married people engaging in any casual sex. Sex is not a game for kids, behind all the fun and pleasure lies great responsibility. Changing sex partner would definitely tear one's trust or relationship. I know most people nowadays would have tasted it by age of 16. Its getting younger and younger some say out of control. I'm not here to educate you because I know people who can read this passage are probably old enough to think for themselves. If both are willing and decided to settle down I guess there is no harm as there is commitment but things only go bad when one changes their mind. I'm merely writing this in respond to an article I read on the papers about how beautiful and good is sex and the benefits. I can't say its wrong because I don't know which target audience is she referring to. I hope at some point some day I could show my kids and say hey look what Daddy had wrote at the age of 24. I believe giving them positive values and freedom to think for themselves could provide younger generation a better understanding of what roles do they play in life. I really hope this could make an impact for those who still don't get the point. Enjoy safe sex and love like there is no tomorrow.

Better to engage sex in different position with the same partner than the same position with different partners.

1 comments:

Gabriel said...

Forgive the attached picture as it would not be convenient for me to go through a bunch of NSFW pictures. At the moment just bear with me the ugly pic on this post.

Post a Comment