The Itch

"We have to distrust each other. It is our only defence against betrayal"

A funny night to start with was I got into being a part time worker in a cafe, gluing addresses on letters. I get rewarded with honey green tea and night with jazz. What keeps me awake is probably the itch of a hand. I really think that at a cross road having two paths in front of you, you just have to pick one or you'll end up standing still. Life is all about facing different paths. I don't see BFF now ending up as BFF in the future although ideally it is desirable to have BFF as always but sometimes human changes and there is hardly any chances of standing between the fence, its either black or white. *note black and white doesn't resemble right or wrong here. So tonight I was put to test again after infinite times of trial. I didn't go head on to defend myself. I simply prayed that God would give me the courage to forgive my comrade for his stupid mind fucking act. Well I guess God ain't listening because a further outrageous act was taken. At this point of time I just can't imagine what is coming up next. An entertainer's life is portrayed as open mindedness but deep inside it is nothing close to anything a human could think of. The moral of the on going life lesson is that (refer to above in bold). Have a great day ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment