Every other time

I was out for the entire day and it is certainly tiring to be out the whole day. I was out with a friend to check out some opportunity in KL and yes manage to score some leads and contacts. Its worth the time and effort. Took a stroll at Times Square and manage to catch some attention which made me feel uneasy either it is the haircut or I look plain weird. :P

I've manage to get hold of some news regarding the person that matters, I've to wish her all the best again. From what I heard she must have someone in mind and I'm glad that she is carrying well with her life. Have fun and be good.

Thank God I choose to not believe all her nonsense and result shows that it was a great move because I'm used to the lies she tells every other time. Love from one side hurts; Love from both sides heals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment