U.S.O.


You've heard of UFO(unidentified flying object) how about USO (unidentified submerge object). I was taking a quick break from all the work and looking out the window of my building. I could see the swimming pool of Impiana KLCC. Then I spotted this USO in the pool.


Is it a squid? is it jelly fish? No! Its a ninja diving in the pool. I don't understand how can the hotel management allow muslim lady covered in full ninja suit going into the pool. Its like treating the pool as a giant washing machine to do her laundry. Its acceptable if they wear full speedo swim suit like Michael Phelps in the Olympics but definitely a big no no to that ninja suit.


I tried to take a pic of it but I think she would be too ugly to be featured in my blog hence I've found a better looking picture as illustration. Happy diving ninja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment