700th post

I was hesitating whether should I slowly phase out from blogging. Recently due to the heavy workload I wasn't given much opportunity to blog at work except during lunch. So I spent last night playing basketball for awhile and when the rain comes we fled. I had my dinner over at Pelita SS2 again. I notice sometimes spending time in the car talking to your friends can be really good because not only you don't waste your travelling time but you get to know one another better.

My schedule for this week is fully occupied 2 days for my Lord and the rest my friends. I'm left with tonight and I shall take this night to rest and recover. A healthy body keeps me going further. Another thing that happened during the weekend was my phone got barred probably due to heavy texting previously. I can't wait to go on my retreat in April. I'll post the teaser soon. Happy blue-ing.

-I enjoy seeing words you sent in any form of text. I miss you-

0 comments:

Post a Comment