Adult Content


How do you explain to your child that private parts are private? I believe most readers should be well above 18 and its alright with the adult content. I remember when I was young back then in primary school, guys attack guys on the private part whenever they meet each other. Instead of waving or shaking hands they grab each other in the balls. I'm not sure if the ladies do anything with their private parts because when I grew older and went to college, I went clubbing and saw girls grabbing each other's boobies. I was thinking hey and they(ladies) think that we aren't mature, but we were done playing that kinda thing when we were 12. They only started grabbing in college?

Now if you are a parent or plan to be one someday, how do you teach your kids that these are actually private parts. Its suppose to be the highest priority do not enter zone. You might think I'm too conservative but seriously nowadays things are really messy if you observe kids nowadays. Kids in uniform filming themselves having sex is just a little too much. You don't want to see a familiar face in the vid one day do you? I know we are curious but sometimes you just have to control and keep those horns. I know people who are really "open" which also means that they enjoy their private parts to go public. Well that is just their problem and hopefully one day they realised it before it becomes a catastrophe and too late for turning back. Its not a bad idea to explore those no entry zone when you are happilly settled down but when you are not please think twice. Happy exploring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment