A pilot's life


I was out last night with my filthy rich pilot friend. Its great to get back in touch with him after leaving high school. We shared the same passion for investments hence it explains the outing last night. We discuss a little on our investment style and of course he has bigger capital to start with. The part that causes my dizziness this morning is because we had beer and chit-chat till 2am. However as a model employee I still come to work early and prepare myself for work. Manage to discover a lot of inside stories of a pilot's life. The party, sex and booze is a norm not forgetting they get paid very well. So being a pilot is very fun indeed, I'm glad to be able to hear and have an insight of a pilot's life. Are you living similar kind of lifestyle too?

2 comments:

hseang* said...

i'll say that their life r complicated instead of fun ;p

Gabriel said...

Very complicated indeed. :P

Post a Comment