SoC

Despite drowning in work, I took out some precious time to visit my blog and make sure its up to date. I started my day last night at 5am, officially started working at 6am. Due to the overwhelming deals that my boss had got in his recent visit to Singapore. Poor staffs like us got alot of work all of a sudden. It seems bad but when I think about the big picture, maybe and just maybe this will make us get a fat bonus end of this financial year.



I was on duty last night, cell meeting is off for this two weeks. I saw alot of people from my church whom I've never met. Some came with heart prepared for the journey and some came for the sake of coming. SoC also known as Stations of the Cross is a pre-easter event. Hopefully through this event people could realise that there is more than just easter bunny and chocolates during easter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment