One place to another


A call came in and moments later I was on my way to attend my friend's graduation ceremony over at Wisma MCA. Congrats to Chian for finally completing that miserable life in UTAR. Unfortunately we couldn't see him as movie is at 4:15pm which is moments after we reached Wisma MCA hoping to shake his hands and get a few photos taken but well me and CCS still manage to get our photos taken except we plan to later photoshop in to the basketball family portrait. We just manage to reach in time to catch Matt Damon's Green Zone. Its an average show, I prefer Matt in Bourne series. Later on in the night, I went out with my childhood buddy, he now took over his dad's textile business. I'm happy to see him coping well.

This morning I saw a friend's blog, easily I could guess what's in her mind because I too went through that times when you miss someone so much and all you can do is to put them into words in your own space online hoping no one would discover it. I'm sure time will heal and one day her knight in shining armor will come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment