A round of drinks


So what happen last night was I went out with my highschool mates for a round of drinks in Happy Cafe. It does makes all of us happy when we had our Tuborg with a promotion package. Most of us had a pretty good career and I'm happy to have them in different industry. I haven't been resting well lately as often my body sleeps but the mind is still working. I had plans for my future, I think of my loved ones also my career path in the banking scene. Hopefully someday my side investment will surpass my salary then I could go full time as an investor.

I'm missing my brothers, they are scattered so far away one in Penang and one in Singapore. Congrats to SnoopDoug for hitting first class again. On the other hand I too miss a friend, a very close friend of mine over in Adelaide. Sometimes we wonder why are we so close to each other but we never once said it out that we had feelings for each other. We became best friends, one of the reason is probably because there is always a "what if". I shall say it wasn't the right time back then, everything shall come naturally.

As for now I shall keep up with my life and not slow down for a single bit. I've missed out too much for the past couple of years, its going to take some time to at least catch up with those days that were gone. Thankfully my age and health still permits me to do what I like to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment