Those days

I remember those days when I was young my home phone number use to be 7 digit. So I'll share with you what I always encounter when I was young. I was probably in primary school. So pizza hut has their ads going on TV daily promoting their delivery number which is 755 2525 and so happen and unfortunate that my house phone number is 7XX 2525. So I would always receive misc calls asking for pizza and sometimes they can be annoying when it comes to meal time. One day I decided to prank those callers who don't bother to listen and kept calling my house.

caller: Hello, PIZZA HUT!
me: Hello, wrong number!

Hang up and moments later....

caller: Hello, PIZZA HUT!
me: Hello, wrong number!
caller: Pizza Hut, I wanna order ...
me: Hello, sorry but wrong number.
caller: No, correct number what...
me: Alright, sorry sir, how can I help you.
caller: I want Hawaiian pizza and BBQ chicken.
me: Sir, Large or Regular?
caller: Large.
me: Would you like to have garlic bread, chicken wings and pepsi?
caller: Yea 2 garlic bread and 2 pepsi.
me: Alright Sir total cost would be RM48.80 and we'll be there in half an hour.
caller: You need my address?
me: Sir, you ordered before? If yes don't need. Thank you.

Quickly hung up and enjoy my time, half and hour later...

caller: Hello, Pizza Hut!! My order not here yet.
me: Sir, be patient.
caller: Waited so long...
me: Sir, told you wrong number and you still keep calling.
caller: Correct number, I check already it is 2525 right?
me:..... Hang up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment