Part of me



No doubt this is the place where my life starts to be happening. Gaining all the exposure and experiencing the western culture. A significant part of me was moulded here. I remember travelling here everynow and then when I was young. I wish I could someday drop by again to visit the sails and the sheeps. Today I'm proud to tell you this when I saw what came out on the papers:-

The least corrupt nation in the world is New Zealand, according to Transparency International. Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index for 2009 shows that Denmark is the second least corrupt country while Singapore and Sweden come out equal third. The index ranks countries by their perceived levels of corruption, which is determined by expert assessments and surveys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment