the Mock run

I was spending my day in church from morning till night helping out with the upcoming Easter event. Although it was a day of hard work its all worthwhile. I nailed, carried things up and down the floors, paint and all the misc work. When the mock run started to take place, in my personal opinion, some of the flow couldn't connect. However its still the actual meaning of the event that is the key. There is still much room to improve before the actual event.

Later that night was fun filled pack after my late dinner, Rene's mum can cook the best Mee Siam, I feel like learning how to cook from the mum. I need that recipe badly. Thanks for the kind hosting. Texas Hold'em is a must when we have people gathering in one round table. Jason is both the biggest loser and biggest winner at the end after declaring bankrupt numerous times and getting all the charity chips from us.

-Signing off-

0 comments:

Post a Comment