The Ideal Bachelor's Pad


Andy Warhol's Mickey

So I've been around checking out some places for investment and also a place for me to stay. Ideally I would like to have an apartment prefer to be loft style or the so called SOHO style. With double volume height. With the cash I had I'm not sure if I want to take up that commitment yet. I enjoy travelling so much that I've got future plans and places to visit. A few places that I want to check out before I'm too old. Berlin, New York, Vegas, Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing, Shanghai, Paris, London... These are mainly cities because I wanted to carry a LOMO and soon my PEN to travel these places. It will definitely replace the memories that was wiped off from my HDD weeks ago. So as for now, bachelor's pad will have to wait. I've got all the interior design in my head. I'll put Andy Warhol's pop art on my wall for sure. He is the best pop art artiste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment