Live like an artist

I like the life of an artist. They do what they want, what they enjoy doing and they never bothered how people look at them. Sometimes you just love the way they enjoy their lives without worrying so much about things around them. However back in reality I could never do it or maybe I can only partially live like them. Mainly because I was born in a chinese family, family and friends are my main concern but I'm happy that my parents and friends were supportive in encouraging me for all my choices in life. Its hard for us to go all free like an artist but at least we could live like one within the boundaries. Enjoy life and treat yourself like a masterpiece. Sometimes you don't have to rush to find the matching rib God took away from men, if the rib is meant to be yours, it'll come your way. Start painting your life beautifully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment