Sun + Sea

Coming up I shall make a huge sacrifice to take my precious leave off to Penang to find my couch provider. I'll be crashing by for the weekend, hopefully with those invited guess we could have great time at the beach.

*****************************

Tonight will be basket ball as usual, I've invited a friend to join us in the court and hopefully he can make it. He is my ex's cousin, so I hope there will be no conversation regarding my ex in the court.

*****************************

Welcome home Meg, although this trip back might not be a very decent trip, I hope you will be strong. I'll pray for you and your family. Itenary has been send to you and we'll plan more when you decided to come. If not I can always head to Melbourne after you are settled.

*****************************

Work load was a little heavy today and schedule for this weekend is full except Sunday night. Haven't done handy work for ages and this Saturday I'll be helping with a project in church that requires MAN power.

0 comments:

Post a Comment