Reshuffle

Everything I'm doing now needs to be rescheduled and I need to reorganize my priorities. Last night I had my meeting till late due to uncertainties which drag the meeting pass midnight, as part of the anchoring team this event is huge, catered for the entire church. When too many people chip in too many ideas and all ideas were taken into account, no final decision were made. Well sometimes we just need to look at the big picture and neglect the less important ones. Set the priority and things would move faster this way. Previously, weeks ahead I was told why am I acting like this and not talking to my ex-gf. I simply answered I'll start talking when we can sincerely sit down and talk. Frankly speaking there hasn't been any proper talking since years back. Its never too late to realise and it is definitely better off this way rather than getting into all the trouble being bark by a mad hound. The moral of the story reshuffle priorities and not reshuffle partners one after another. Happy prioritizing! Who doesn't know that I love her more than anything..

0 comments:

Post a Comment