Deep impact

In our lives we often got ourselves into trouble, some are easily solved some aren't. Sometimes when we even go to the extent of starting a new habit, often bad habits. Some smoke, some drink, some even had a total change of attitude giving being good person. I don't blame them as i believe they somehow had a DEEP IMPACT.
Its the impact that causes them to change. People whom haven't faced any deep enough to change wouldn't understand. Just like me 2 months back. I've always think smoking can be stopped as long as you had the will, but now i finally understand why this man couldn't or will not stop.

I myself am going through a certain impact. I've gone beer craze but controllable. I'm trying to turn it into a positive drive to do things for example career. Having this impact even causes me to spend more money however i think its worth it. Somethings are meant to be fulfilled so I'm fulfilling it now. Unfortunately the IPOD wasn't meant to be because the seller decided to sell it at a higher price which i find it not worth it.

Some put in 100% some put in more than that, at the same time some never put in anything and complains about it. If you ask me how much have i put in i could only tell you to ask the person who i gave it too. I couldn't possibly calculate how much have i put in. Its like filling a never ending well with water. It never reaches the top.

Today, I've got my impact ofcourse i would really wish that this will be the final impact. This is just getting a little too far so in order to stop my hair falling, sleepless nights, anger, jealousy and all the negative impact received. I'm wrapping it up and throwing it out of the window. For every minute of me keeping all this anxiety inside me, i think my life has shortened alot since.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
-Mother Teresa-


Faithfulness is just too rare nowadays, if anyone who still actually have them, be proud of yourself because your one diamond among the soil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment