My time with Lord

Due to the fact i was challenged by an external factor and I felt that my anger is tormenting me. I decided to take some time out to pray. I know not all Christians do what God says, apparently most of them just go to church to have fun and to socialize.

I know i might have gone through a downturn in life, but i believe good times will come too. Although it was thought that the past i had good times but it is actually not as it is merely fabricated, its like an illusion. What I've given i can't take back, hopefully God will return the favor as He promised.

Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6:38


There is no compromising with people who constantly challenged you and using the name of the Lord to do it, I've surrendered and let God do his work. I've only left with the God factor to help me. For your wisdom is higher I've put my trust in you.

As the Heavens is higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
and My thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:9


Dear Lord,

Protect me and my family from being intimidated or even deceive by devil's advocate. Show us that it is worth living the life doing good. Let me understand your word and put it into practice. Let me suffer no more, let me not believe in lies and grant me wisdom to farther myself from these traps.

In the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment