Soulmate

Do you believe in finding the soulmate in your dreams? In reality there isn't a perfect person however things can be perfect when there is patience, tolerance, and ofcourse forgivness.

I don't know if I believe in the idea of soulmates, but I guess there has to be someone out there that's perfect for you. BUT, the idea of soulmates has been so romanticized, it has become this thing where girls would be like "omg he's my soulmate!" and they break up and they find another "soulmate". I don't believe you can have multiple soulmates - you can only have one, and that's why you have to be bloody sure he/she's your soulmate before you go blaring around.

If soul mate is define as the person you fall for because of desire of having someone to love you then I don't believe in soul mates, I only believe compromising with one and another.This is reality and when reality kicks in, soul mates is just a word of fabrication of lies to comfort one selves.

Well, to illustrate this soul mate thing in a bit more concrete way, it's when that person being around you, like when he/she is coming/standing/sitting near you; or when you're in a crowd of busy traffic, then you somehow able to spot his/her sudden appearance in the crowd with just your 1st glance. And when they're around, you would feel like the magnetic field around you just change in a special way, which makes you feel 'connected' to them. I think that explains it in a dummy way.

I believe in true love. I believe in love at first sight*a subjective matter. I believe love conquers all. I believe in the immensity of love. The possibility of it, if you just open up your heart. Nobody say it was going to be easy, it doesn’t mean there’s not gonna be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that person loves you back it just makes everything so much easier.

This year, I wished for love. To immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish wasn't granted. And if having that is tragic… then I've survived a tragedy.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment