Break @ work

Its such a long day after being extra busy which i usually don't. I actually like it as I wouldn't have any extra time to think of nonsense that is bothering me. I can't help myself but to take time of in office to say my prayer at least once a day. It helps at least to leave your problems to God instead of friends as some of them just couldn't be depended on.



I've read alot lately, i notice its quite a good time to invest on shares if you have the time and willing to take up the risk. Property is even better if you have the money. Ofcourse choice is the utmost important issue. You can be loaded but just sucked at making choices. Some even have bad taste for property which leads to slow return.

Here is something to help you think a little, there is no right or wrong but it gives you an idea of the real world when you are in the process of learning and making your dreams come true. Don't dream of being somebody, work your way there.

Do you think KL is flooded with service apartments and condos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment