The McKinsey Way

Just had a long day out today.Checked out some cameras as i wanted to get one. I am no longer interested in DSLR anymore as I'm going against the trend now.I'm getting a DC instead.Went to Nikon fair to check out their DC, they are alright but those of you who know me will now my criteria when I want to buy gadgets. I think i will stick to Canon.

Machines is the one shop that I'll always drop by to check out accessories for my wife which cost me a bomb. I was going to get her a new leather case so that she would look sexy going out with me. I've also ordered an IPOD VIDEO 30Gb white which is no longer in the market. I've ordered a new one because i couldn't trust lowyat forumers. I just don't trust Malaysians.

So there goes a big chunk of my salary, also eyed a vest in Zara for my coming annual dinner with a theme "Walk down memory lane - the musical way". Well gonna equip myself with Zara from head to toe. I seem to buying myself all those supposed to be presents. I guess I just wanted them so badly so I'm getting them myself.

After dinner @ Sushi Zanmai, we (me and my friends) ate like we've never ate in our life. Before our ordered food landed on our table there are like 10+ plates taken from the Sushi belt. Some people like me even ordered 2 sets of meal. I guess my cost of living doesn't change after I'm single because I seem to be eating her portion of food now. Stopped by borders and got hooked by this book named "The McKinsey Way". Its the dream company that I and I believe many of you out there who wants to have a job there. Its my best fetch of the day and the book cost RM111.80. Took out my damn credit card to de-virginise it. Crap I broke my own principal to not spend future money today. Its a great book i hope, I've run out of books to read other than the bible and i believe I need a break from it for a moment. Many things happened lately and it makes somehow put the blame on religion.



As usual, I know everything she said ain't going to be kept anyway, I'll just take my time off to read my new fetch today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment