Lies

Its never a good idea to trust anyone. Its a lesson that I've learned lately. Giving them trust is actually trusting that they will not hurt you but often it does. I've had wonderful time when a friend shared some bible versus with me. As you know the person made me wait giving me excuses such as busy and tired therefore slept early.

The fact hits me when i was blog surfing and i saw my friend's comments @ 3am in the morning. I guess it is just the habit. I don't blame anyone at least now you know who is true and who is not.

Hurting each other has become fun nowadays. Sorry for the good people but from now on everyone should just be a jerk or a bitch to counter these problem. There is no point being bullied. Stand up for yourself because no one cares to help you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment