Positive +

Just because I'm intimidated doesn't mean i should get mad although logically i should. It's always good to calm down take a deep breath and forget about those people. Just because they go to church everyweek, it doesn't make them more Christian. For me if they like to make use of God's name then let it be. After all if people can get duped by these evil doers then they are probably not wise enough to see the intentions behind. Anyway, you have the right to be wrong.



My day is fine, woke up at four, body alarm went a lil off timing. Continue the art of playing dead (*which is fall asleep ASAP). I hardly felt that I've slept from 4-6:30 because when that annoying "Happy Tree Friends" theme woke me up i felt like it was only seconds since i slept. Woke up and Brrr....cold shower always feels good although it gives your body that temperature shock. My gel is running out, deodorant too. I've had spare deodorant as i bought this adidas deo back when they had promo.


Maybe that's what my body clock looks like this morning.

Got pissed awhile at work for some reason but after the stress release technique which i've created, I'm all calmed. I should be a councellor, so that I can market my technique. I prefer to be a problem solver rather than in the position of having problems. Looking down the window beside my cubicle, empty pool. There used to be bikini babes sunbathing or swimming. You love my work place don't you?

Shares update: KNM 0.86 cents. This counter is giving returns higher than FD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment