Endurance

Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?
-Hebrews 12:7-


"My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son."

I've found excuses for myself for the tough times I'm going through. It might not be convincing to all but at least I had an explanation now. I've always put the blame on this unfair world that why am i being treated that badly after all the good deeds I've done. This might be the answer today which i found in the bible. Those who got lucky always might need to think twice whether they are legitimate sons of God or merely just human attending church service/cell group.

我本身觉得信仰是一个精神上的寄托,就像把烦恼放进一个箱子里,没有宗教是教坏的除了邪教吧。

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
-Hebrews 12:11-

0 comments:

Post a Comment