Rupture

My facebook is extremely secured but i think i still need to do a clean up on people whom i don't know. I don't want to cross the line. I've been into this deep space of my own lately to evaluate myself. I notice things that has passed couldn't be change and therefore time and effort wasted has become a fact.

Knowing nothing can be done to change things, I've thrown my excessive baggage and try to move on. Memories will always be there so when it hits me i'll just take a break after all what i need is just time to heal.

I want to apologise to my friends for when I'm in a relationship i often spend my time with her instead of you guys, i should've known who could really support me when im in deep trouble, i guess is a mistake trusting the wrong person.

Caring is an action, show people that you care by action and not telling them how much you care. If only things were a little better, if only everyone understands love and not be selfish, there won't be war and people don't have to waste birthday wishes on world peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment