Listen

Watching the sun light moving closer and closer to me and finally covered me.
I could feel the warmth even after its been filtered by the tinted glass.
How i wish i could just take some time off to observe all these little creation of God happening around me. One thing I know is that when i face the sun the shadow is always behind my back. This is what I'm going to do from now let the shadow be cast behind me so that I don't get sad over my past. Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment. I've gained experience from bad judgement and it is time to accept the price that i have to pay.

-Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.-

“Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.”
- Psalm 51:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment