No money no honey

When 25th on the month falls on Saturday or Sunday means you get advance payments. It can be good or can be a bad thing. For me it means advance spending. The annual dinner date is getting nearer and nearer while im still hesitating which vest to get. So I've decided let's just stick to what i want and forget about comparing. After you only live once so just get what you want. I'm sticking to my initial decision which is a ZARA vest. Hopefully I could show you some pics of it when i go try it. Not sure if I'll look good in it but at least I'm going to try it.

-In reality if money doesn't matter everyone would be living a pressureless life.
I have to admit the fact that money is not everything but it is essential to survive with it nowadays whether you like it or not.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment