Forumers ii

Now there is this girl asking sharing her problem, the problem seems to be on her.
Check it out below:

My bf saw me chatting with another guy in facebook ( the guy call me 老婆 ) my bf has my password. I didn't ignore and replied the guy also. ( I'm not being slutty, i like the guy alright )

Then I realized something wrong, why my FB account log out itself? I'm sure someone else is trying to log in.I quickly change my p/w (stupid la me, ppl already sign in only change p/w)

then I thought nothing's wrong,
but later on i sms my bf, 'hey dar...'
he replied me..'what?huh?so whats about with the chat in fb just now...'

I was stunned and tears beginning to fall
If u guys notice my last topic, it was about him being "kayu".
I tot i would be happy if i break up with him, but No...

I felt sad and I just deleted the guy from my friend list..
I felt that I'm so b!tchy!.. eager for the warm and sayangness from others

but i just ignored and forget about the love from my bf..
the pure love, (even though "kayu")

I lost him..
I called him up..asked him ' how?'

he said..how i know how u want?

I said, you know, i'm playful sometimes,
and I felt useless at this point of time.

You know, you can dump me if you want,
a girl like this is like trash.
(telling him this and crying )

He said, 'i'll think about it' and he hanged up.


While there are some really bad ones for eg: the girl in my previous post. This lady isn't that bad although I understand most guys would've slapped her and leave her. She had this "kayu" bf that she is complaining and at the same time she is flirting outside. I guess people really don't appreciate things/people around them when they actually have them, when they are no longer around and you realised that non-other treats you better. Its going to be worst. At least this girl she noticed her mistake, however the old sayings says there is once, there is twice. Hope all this broken hearted people best of luck.



I pray that there are less of all these things happening around us. Although eg: shows that girls are the one, but in reality guys are equally bad. If your not encountering this kind of problem, congrats. If you do its never too late to start appreciating the good things happening around. Love more and hurt less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment