Forumers

As i was browsing through random forums. Look what i found. Oh dear,what happened to the society? Look at this girl asking for advices on breaking up with that innocent chad.

"How am i suppose to break up the nicest way possible?
I'm planning on breaking up with my bf, not because he did something bad. Its just me losing the 'feeling' towards him and no longer enjoy spending time with him that much. He still doesnt know that i feel this way and he still loves me a lot."

Some advices:

-Straight. Don't torture him.
-Tell him you agreed to marry someone else.
-Instead of breaking up, have you considered trying to make things more exciting again? if that fails, then at least you know you've tried to save the relationship.
-I got question, what makes you love him in the first place ?
-Just try to piss him off, try to amplify all small problem to big problems,find fault etc so that you wont have to be the bad person.
-What happen if ur future bf lost his feelings towards you and no longer enjoy spending time with you? Hopefully he wont break up with you also.
-Her case is never love. its lust. isn't it obvious enuff?

What do you think? Some are lame, some are thoughtful and some is funny. May this poor dude do well just like me.

My answer:
Love is not about just merely feelings!
Love is a choice. Why choose him at the first place?

0 comments:

Post a Comment