50 cents

That is the difference between a single maggi goreng sotong and a double maggi goreng sotong from Steven's. According to my friend, that is how they charge single men on Christmas. I ordered the former and my friend ordered the latter, don't you hate the special treatment i got on Christmas?


From left-Ruffles Cheese & Sour Cream-Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion-Lays Salt & Vinegar-Lays Sour Cream & Onion- Attached picture will be remove soon.

Above is my Christmas treat from Dad just because i said i miss potato chips. Mum asked me what would i like for Christmas i answered nothing, I say as long as my career and life after work is balance I'm happy.

Dilemma whether to go to Genting or attend the Bachelors Party for Paul. I've lost my T-shirt from route 66 New Zealand. Its chosen by this very fashionable friend of mine which is now in New York. After my trip i will start something new on D.I.Y. hopefully i can duplicate my alien for Angel years back and keep a replica for myself. Just in case most of you people who haven't seen an alien soft toy made by me from scratch i shall post a pic sometime later to show you guys.

Has anyone read the news today, apparently a girl in Port Klang is the new hit in town, I want to be a friend of Essasa Sue too. She is making people in Iceland gone wild.

Plans for an IPOD touch will be on hold as apple is expected to launch a cross between laptop and IPOD soon. Mr Kel please put your plans on hold too.

Got my free insurance for a year from Lonpac today, why free? I applied a crappy credit card for the sake of helping my ex's mum and a week later we broke up, FML. I would like to get my AMEX gold hopefully by next year when i terminate my PBB credit card.

Another week till i can enjoy an authentic Thai massage *without happy ending*. I myself could do good mild massage *pain free*, as I can't bare those painful massages. I want to relax in warm Jacuzzi as a reward for a year's hard work.

-signing off-

0 comments:

Post a Comment