Guess List

1) Chung Siew
2) Lauren
3) Loong
4) Ri-Mae
5) DaiGao
6) Jiayi
7) Mckitt
8) Mckitt's date
9) Myself
10) Jun
11) Wei Ren
12) FC
13) Japh
14) Jean
15) Nick Shahril Lee
16) Eugene
17) Swan
18) WaiKit
19) Yang
20) PS

Thanks to these great friends that would be spending their precious time on a dining table with me on 27th December. Your attendance has been confirmed. As courtesy I've invited my ex-gf which won't be coming. She is busy lately with her date and her church circle of friends.

Forgive me Swanie for walking away from the dining table last night for i felt sick seeing such a scene where a DSLR needs to be delivered for the party. Maybe because a TX-1 cannot beat a D5000, will pass you the vids and pics the next time we meet.

Hopefully i could get my new brick tile project done soon, its the thing i wish to see on my blog. Most probably my new year eve will be occupied with Bachelors Party for Paul.

-a new level of hypocrisy is pretending that nothing happens when everything has happened-

4 comments:

Dave said...

I m not in your guest list leh...lolz

Gabriel said...

You'll be there with your HSBC fellows.

Anonymous said...

i m not in the list as well ...

piggy

Gabriel said...

Hey u may come too, because its on a sunday and it is on your birthday i don't know whether u have ur plans anot. :)

Post a Comment