Project "Free Hugs"



A wonderful day and it reminds me of my days in New Zealand. I wish i could go back because I'm actually trying to avoid reality here. Its too wild back here, everything is just so bad here for eg: everyone is rude and uncivilised, everyone cheats one another, everyone is bias accusing one another, everyone spread rumours. If god is watching he should send rain of sulfur and just destroy this town. I tried to fit in but i just can't, all the truths are blanketed that i can no longer differentiate truth or mere lies.

Well back then in New Zealand everyone is so true to each other, yes means yes and no means no. Promises means exactly like what is define in the dictionary where as promises here were generally classified as meant to be broken. Back then when i was in New Zealand i remember seeing people with a signboard saying Free Hugs, I walked towards and gave one before, I reckon i should do it here too because one hug can mean so much, it shows love, care, kindness. Its like the peaceful community there is filled with joy. Here giving Free Hugs means suicide if you do it on the streets because police would be hunting you down, Islamic group will do too for indecent act, your wallet will go missing being either rob or stolen. Well friends i would love a free hug if it is not too costly for you to give me. A hug fits all sizes unlike clothes.

At this time, a hug could probably make me smile and clear of the fog which is blocking my sight. A hug now could warm the my body in this rainy season. A hug would mean that someone cares for me. A hug shows that I'm somebody worth holding in your arms. Give the person you love or care a free hug, fulfill my project free hugs. I'm going home tonight and start with dad, mom, sis and bro when he is back.

-hugs-

0 comments:

Post a Comment