Work Station

Had a wonderful dinner over at Opal last night with my family and relatives. Christmas is getting nearer and I'm all excited. I spend only about 15 minutes on David's 1TB WD HDD because its just too hard to make a decision on which movies i wanted because I've only got less than 10Gb to spare on my Mac.

I'm back at my workstation today, its tough pulling that heavy body of yours back to work after quite some time off, I really don't know how am I going to survive next year with all my leave preoccupied with overseas trips. I'm happy to be back at my workstation because I'm hearing Christmas Carol again.

I am so filled with cheese as i had cheese platter last night, on previous days i had cheese baked rice at Lil's and Prince cafe. Both are good except that in Lil's I have to remove the greens.

So Paul's wedding gift is settled. I've tested my DIY skills lately and brought it to a new level. All my DIY stuff is clean and plain now just as i wanted, all i need to do is just insert a note or name and its ready to be given away.

Got to go catch up with some work, signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment