Frantic

So easily agitated just because i simply said out the truth. I just have to get used to it being the same old scapegoat to suffer all the bias treatment. Will anyone just be kind enough to drop me a line of encouragement via any form because this is such a suicidal situation. I think i need to go pray so that i won't get distracted like the other day and run into a glass door. Its been ages since i missed my last medical check up on my backbone, the lower section is giving me so much problems lately. Maybe i just need to be positive and be happy to be able to open my eyes everyday to enjoy a new day in life because when I'm in that happy situation no sickness got near me. Sickness only happen when your gloomy, even dengue fever hit me on the day of break up. FML.

0 comments:

Post a Comment