Lunch @ NYNY Deli

Date: 28th December 2009.


How can you not be happy when you have these people around you celebrating birthday!

Saw that long strip of film? That's my birthday present. The surprised factor 8/10.

This birthday I'm touched *not physically or sexual harassment* they made my day, we talk, we laugh and we eat and these activities kept repeating till we went home. Although they were initially my ex's friends, they are some true friends which I could find nowhere else.

Life would be so bored without them, we were loud and i mean real LOUD when we are together. Everytime they i see them i can't help my self to hit them with my lame jokes, lame jokes so lame that it never fails to put smile on their faces. I know they hate me lol.

The birthday tradition leads us to WKCCT for their milk tea. I must say our *dirty talk session was disgusting but full of laughter. I'm sorry WaiKit, bear with us for that is just the real us. We talk a lot and i hope we don't pollute your mind and Swan's too.

Thanks for coming out even though exams is only weeks away. I wish you guys all the best in whatever you do. Study hard so that after that we could play harder. I'll see if its convenient to go find you guys again. You guys rock.

-Eugene: We should pool again sometime later with PengSang too.-


That is an example of how much fun we had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment