D.I.Y. two

I've done DIY project two and gave it to my ex-gf because this was what i initially planned and i didn't like the idea of not keeping promises and stuffs like that, in other words lies.

I'll upload DIY part one and two altogether in one of my post later on. I'm home finally after celebrating Swanie's birthday. She is such a lucky girl and if i were to give her a ratings on her attitude it would be 8 or 9 out of 10. Matured and sophisticated. Wai Kit her boyfriend is also one nice guy as in real nice guy unlike those "faker" (my ex baller mate). He came back from UK to surprise Swanie. Well all the best to this couple and may god shower them with blessings. Happy birthday and may you two love birds cherish each other and bloom in this relationship.

I was wondering will i be able to meet you in little tree tonight. Anyway i'll just be there.

-signing off-

0 comments:

Post a Comment