Merry Merry Drunken Christmas

Special thanks to Ms. Tracy Chan, Chung Siew's hot aunty whom allowed me as a guess to the small high class Christmas Eve dinner. I enjoyed everything on the table from the "delicious" bread, Roast Lamb, Turkey, Potato Salad, Spaghetti and the Tomato Soup. Thanks for the red wine, beer, white wine and champagne which made me semi drunk last night. Special visit to Ms. Tracy's wardrobe collection full of bags from Gucci, Chanel, LV, Burberry, Hermes, Versace, Bottega Venetta and lots more. Amazed also by the beatiful watch collection with Cartier, Patek etc. An eye opener i must say. May Mr. CCS work harder so that Dr. Lauren's dream may come true.

Ms. Tracy's advice for the night is to say "NO". I'll keep that in mind, if thing really happen I'll learn to say 'NO". Being a "YES" man is equivalent of being a loser. Thanks CCS and Lauren for allowing me to be a bright person. Thanks CCS again for promoting me the whole night.

Brought my Mum and Sis to SIB for the Christmas Musical, it was good but there is room to improve. The day went on with lunch at Tropicana City Mall, took a walk and went home. Made them happy on Christmas and may i make God happy too on this day.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment