Return

I'm back after taking some time off this space of mine. Its not that I've run out of inspiration to write but I've been away to rediscover myself. Meeting up with my buddies and ex-housemates did gave me more insight on things which i never thought i would ever have a chance to know. Being able to finish what i wanted was a great accomplishment.

These days when i was away life is filled with all sorts of things, from getting my new camera in PC FAIR to actually being attracted to a Panasonic model. I've bought my new SONY DSC TX1. If i were to get it a year ago i would have ended up buying silver but this time around i bought champagne. It is a classy camera with an extraordinary night mode to take good pics at night.

Spending my time with God every morning when I'm on leave was great not only i get to know him more but in my mind i wish he could know me better too.

Only couple of days away I've received mails and messages asking me what is wrong, Well nothing serious just me taking time off to heal because a friend once said "it is better to give yourself more attention and time, go meet up with your friends because they will definitely understand your situation and trust me they will be on your side".
Surprisingly its true.

Seeing my ex-housemates all working round the clock just to get their work done is seriously stressful reminds me of those days when i was in Uni. Skipping class is fun too but i can see they are really doing it because they are all exhausted from work. So I'm going to give them a piece of advice on my next post in order to help them curb stress.

As for now, I've personally invited her to my birthday dinner and i doubt she is attending but its a courtesy to invite her. I've managed to invite Chong Ee to the Christmas Musical on 25th Dec too. Its going to be an awesome show but if any of you friends would like to check out that event please do inform me A.S.A.P so i could get you the tickets. Its FREE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment