Humble reminder


As i was having my daily devotional moments, I've managed to feel these versus. Its simply makes me want to share it with you.

-For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7-

-Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15-

I believe you are mature enough to think wisely, if not pray harder. I can see changes in you and i hope you see the changes in me too. All i can say is we grew apart but hopefully both on the right track in seeking what we want in life. This is an encouragement for you before Christmas. I hope you get the message.

-A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Proverbs 31:10-

You might not be as good as described but i do treasure you and every moment spent together like rubies, stay healthy and be ready for challenges ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment