Hooray

Finally a glimpse of hope in my career. I've been treating and cooperating with the internal auditor who came on Monday. She is a friendly person but work is still work. We talked alot today as she will be leaving later to Labuan to audit on our office there. She insisted to buy me lunch which i kindly decline because i didn't want her to expect anything in return. She offered me a favour if i were to look for a job in Singapore. She asked if i were interested in Risk Management Department in Singapore. I'm more than happy to hear that but i didn't wanted to sound that I can't wait to leave this place so i gladly took her email address and if i need any help she would be more than helpful to do me a favor.

I believe this is what we usually get when we do treat people well, it is call appreciation. It can be in different ways. I understand that there are boundaries for friendship but if one can exceed the limit others can do so. I don't expect return for things i do because i know if i do expect return i might be crushed if i don't get any. We always look for extra perks in life. Everyone is trying to get extra advantages over the others. I myself once fight for a reason but not now because i've found my reason, its a fight or flight situation. Sometimes i choose flight because I'm not in a position to fight.

Thanks Hoong May for your appreciation. I'm glad to have known you, have a safe journey to Labuan then back to Singapore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment