Recovering

Being sick is not such a big deal anymore at my age, i remember every single moment of me getting sick from young till now. Parents and friends will always be there when I'm sick. Then i had a girlfriend back then which i have to take care of her when she is sick. Its basically an exchange of favour. This time i got sick and tons of regards came in, I'm honoured to receive the calls and sms-es. I felt better today, not because the sickness is away but they say mind over matters. I felt better because i think i am better.

-All sickness heals faster with love and care-

Moving on with what's up today, an interesting story follow up by my friend in the states which is sort of a tri-party relationship. I always enjoy reading it. Its disappointing but its a journey for kids to go through. I never like the idea of being neutral because it makes you sitting on the fence. So Wenni, deep down i know you stand on Ms. B's side at the same time Mr.A is your housemate. You basically have no choice but to get stuck with being neutral here. Your housemates situation is basically like my story except you put me as Ms.B, put my ex as Mr.A and put my ex's current companion as Ms.C. Isn't it the same?

So i think its no big deal, Ms. B just have to get back on her feet although i took about 3 months so i believe Ms. B can do better in the States. Go out with some friends, ask her not to worry about Mr. A so much because friends in common are not blind so they would make the correct decision on where to stand. Just make sure Ms. B doesn't become like Mr. A because i know there are people whom make dramatic changes after being hurt. I'm happier if there is less one Mr. A than less one Ms. B.

I hope it helps Wenni, I could even analyse and advice when im sick lol probably because the tragic i went through is still fresh lol. Mr. A will regret one day if Ms. C doesn't come close to Ms. B. I must say Mr. A is thinking with the small head instead of the big head. Making hasty decision does spoil a relationship. Imagine years together then they come up with funny reasons like I've lost feelings... Thank God only kids thinks this way if not our parents would never make it till now. My grandparents is married for 60 years, i guess it runs in the family, responsibility, honesty and loyalty are the core values. I'm sure Ms B will be greatful to you when she recovers because you are there to hold her from falling.

-A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment