Attacked

Its war against me and the sleep bug which attacked me moment ago. I need a ice chilled coke so badly now. Birthday is near and i notice birthday wishes never come true so this time i will just skip the candle part because there is no point wishing for the same thing every year and it doesn't come true.

I'm so undecisive on where to eat with my friends on my birthday. I just hope someone would give me some suggestions. All i did to my DIY project today was to add a staple to it. I'm stucked at this final part which could be done in various way. I'm afraid to explore the outcome as i have limited resources.

I could just imagine this DIY project as a gift, the smiles and happiness will definitely be on their faces if they were to receive such special gift. Its just such a meaningful season to do all the meaningful stuffs i could ever think of. Different people are equipped with different interest, some could spend hours on Gundam, some spend their whole salary on a LV bag, as for me i spend my entire time working on things that means alot to me. I love shopping too but since there are too many pretty things in the world i should put my priority on the Loft space i wanted and dream of for ages.

I'm a person with minimal characteristic. I don't know what character will i end up if i were to do a test. I'm eager to find out but I'm afraid i might be disappointed by the results because it might not be the positive character i wanted to be. If i were to have attributes on all and balance i would be so close to God. I just hope one day when I'm prepared i could look back at my life and have a good laugh at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment