Meow


Some time ago i use to have a cat as a pet, me and my ex shared the same pet. Bubuu is his name, it has stripes like a tiger and is way better listener compare to Mal which is the cat we got later on after the missing of Bubuu, I've always suspect that the damn maid stole the cat and i still believe she did.

I still remember the days where Steph hates pet. All of a sudden she had this special feeling for cats when Bubuu walked in our house back when i was in Uni. I encouraged her to keep it as a pet although she was worried that the parents will just ask her to get rid of it. So there i made her first fall for a cat and the cat became part of the family. I've cut out my share of her time for these furball. I like em' but only when my share of her time is more than just furball which got me so furious but those were the past. Mal is the new furball from that house, it seems like kittens just love to walk in lost wondering around our house. She manage to get over Bubuu and start all over again building the relationship with Mal. Mal is so called my son but is now a single parent cat because daddy has been kicked out of the pic and mummy will get him a replacement. I still remember the days where we were wondering whether Mal is a male or female so i turn Mal around and find no willy or any balls so i thought it was a girl, when he grows older only we notice his balls and its too late for him to change his sissy name Mal. I still miss these furballs and I'm planning to sneak in someday just to check out how my son is doing.

To Bubuu i would like to say take care no matter where you are although most likely your dead in heaven telling your friends story like what the picture says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment