Final Day


Its final day of the year, its final day for Paul before he gets married, its final day for me to claim my milk tea, its final day at work before i go for a short trip. So many final moments this year, happy and unhappy ones. I wonder what will be coming next year, i hope there is more to everything. Its 2010 so drop all ur worries and move on in this new year.

Well this year I won't have so much leaves to spare and hang out with you guys trapped in that cemetery area. Anyway you guys would be graduating soon so maybe I'll see you guys after graduation.

My resolution:
-Go confidently in the direction of my dreams. Live the life I have imagined.
-Better to be hated for what I am, than to be loved for what I'm not.
-Even if the majority agrees on an idiotic idea, it is still an idiotic idea.
-Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and hopefully the impossible.
-Love more hate less, be helpful and cheerful.
-Learn to say "NO".

My random wise line:
-Money can't buy happiness, but somehow its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle.
-Forgive your enemy, but remember the b@st@rd's name.
-Many people are alive only because its illegal to shoot them.
-Alcohol doesn't solve any problem, but then, neither does milk.

Chocolates is filling up in my fridge, I've listened to the Doc's advice no spicy and oily food last night, so i had MnMs after dinner because its not spicy or oily.

Tips for me from various individuals top picked:
-She is obviously ain't mature enough for marriage yet due to the misuse of. 'Love'.
-I don't think she understand what is love.
-She doesn't like you, If you try to hang on, Eventually you'll be labelled as annoying ex.
-When she said she sorry she cheated on you, you should've dump her, obviously she's lying to satisfy you so you wont bug her abt it anymore.
-Er, those guys did not interfere your relationship. your're just a tool, the real leading actress is her, get it?
-Empty promises. I rolled my eyes whenever a girl promise something esp marriage. If she really intends to be with you, she'll propose not assure(falsely).
-How many people to say this to you only you'll be convinced but hey, SHE NEVER HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU.
-You deserve a better girl.
-Just because she's the only person who obviously fakingly promised to be married to you doesn't mean you have to be obssessed with her.

See friends can be mean at times but they do say things straight to the point. I totally had enough of sorrow in the past few months, its more than enough for the entire decade. Its not all true but from a friend's point of view, i don't blame you people.

D.I.Y. matters, will call it off for the moment because i need to spend more time on my career and investments. Those stuffs are more to impress your potential soul mate which i don't have one now. So its definitely ok to keep them aside for now.

Welcome home Meghan Yap! My contact no. is the same old no. Happy New Year Folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment