Believe

Throughout my life i was make to believe certain things, i understand that only through hope and faith a person would move forward. I must say it is better to update you guys why the hell do i bother giving away my D.I.Y. I & II to her. The explanation is simple, i willingly give + there is some conspiracy in the process in making me believe there is hope. I started D.I.Y. both about months back. I remember she was telling me things like she will be single but at the same time she is having an underground relationship, she also did tell me not to let anyone know I'm trying to get her back, i asked why she gave me a reason which i believe you guys could use some imagination to find that answer. A lot of things said but every time she refused to admit. I totally am ok with it. That doesn't affect my character but only shows that she is merely doing the NATO (no action talk only). Last night i was having lunch with these friends we share in the same circle. I must say i didn't know she is such a deceiver. I know i was a sucker for being fish-ed, i think i should stop being a sucker. Friends asked about Christianity and was wondering why there is so much difference between two individuals. Its simple because some walk the talk and some don't. I pity those who don't because they couldn't control their emotions, mind over matters is a better phrase. Some flirt and use people around them all the way to get what they want. Some are worse, be it guy or girl. Well relationship should be something worth holding on in order to see the final result. Hardly any finish crossing the line because of lust, greed, etc. Two is better than one and one is better than none. I survived all stages so it wouldn't bother me much now as I've done all i could to save the deeply toxic relationship. Now i must say let us enjoy this December. I am so glad that you people stood by me when i was down, if any of you is down let me know and i will be there too. I know you guys are in a difficult situation as both me and her share this circle of friends but at least i know deep down you guys stood here.

-Commit your way to the Lord; Trust in Him, and He will act. Psalm 37:5-


She is special in her own way. I believe life is just the way it is. She might have to go through a lesson to learn. Knowing the right friends could help and wrong ones will lead you further to where you are heading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment