Good night

Endurance is knowing you won't be appreciated yet willingly give in. Stubborn is when people tells you there is a cockroach in your soup and you continue finishing the soup and shout THERE IS A COCKROACH IN MY SOUP!

I've endured so far and at times being stubborn too. Yesterday was more than just interesting. Life is picking up, It all started with playing "Left 4 Dead 2" with friends and ended up puking at home after that game because i was too dizzy after the game. Grandparents and Uncle from Singapore came down and I made a trip to tropicana to meet up with them and as usual expected certain questions and i handled it well. Uncle David gave me a motivational talk, I'm deeply touched because what he says is true. I will concentrate on my career and leave the love hate relationship on the sideline for a moment. Now people say save the best for last, I managed to leave an impression in little tree and it doesn't matter whether the person is there often but if it does happen I'll make sure I don't sit and watch again. I refused getting the number eventhough i was offered. I think it is best if we could first know each other. Then again let see how it goes.

"Deep down you know it's best for yourself, but you hate the thought of her being with someone else."

0 comments:

Post a Comment